VP, Solution Architect, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities Subject Matter Expertise
- Act as visionary and strategist for solution/application area
- Survey market landscape for solution/application insights, direction, vendors, and methods
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artifacts
- Make presentations at internal conferences and authorship internal in publications
Methodology and Quality Assurance
- Help business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Provide end to end solution and design details
- Drive POCs to assess new solution/application paths
- Lead / participate in product selection process and fit gap analysis
Work Force Management, Supervision and Mentoring
- Contribute to a repository for solution/application artifacts
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborates with Project Managers and technical staff to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts
- Oversee aspects of project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within the solution/application area
- Provide quality assurance for services within the solution/application area
- Write, or direct the writing of white papers that add further insight and thought in the solution/application area
- Manages a team of direct reports (if applicable) who drive service lines in the solution/application area
- Assists staffing coordinators who define project team requirements for projects in solution/application area
- Work with Delivery to define overall recruiting needs and expertise in solution/application area
- Work with Delivery to establish professional development needs for practitioners in solution/application area
- Mentor and guide more junior technical resources
- Feed the overall project status to the senior management.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in a complex enterprise environment.
- At least 8 years of experience in banking technology.
- Experience in design Cloud native, Event based and Microservice Architecture.
- Deep End-to-End Enterprise Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack (JEE), JAVA spring boot, Rich UI and Front-End technologies (ReactJS, Kony, etc.), mobile applications (Android and iOS), Middleware technologies (Tibco, Solace, Kafka, Active MQ etc.), Mainframe technologies, Databases, Data Warehouses, and Core Banking solutions .
- Experienced working in a cloud native work environment, spring cloud data, Spring Security, OAuth, service monitoring on cloud, PaaS environment such as Pivotal, Kubernetes.
- Presence in open source projects will be huge plus
- Experience with event based and microservice solutions developed in large cloud computing infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services, Azure Cloud, and/or Google Cloud
- Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates etc.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive "can do" attitude.