VP, Solution Architect, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Requirements Candidate for this role is expected to work with a dynamic team to build architecture and solution for control tower to consume, visualize and act on data. A successful candidate is expected to have the following:
- Working with relevant business units to establish set of requirements, align it with tech debt and help to build a delivery roadmap
- Design solutions for new problem statements (Ex.- natural language query processing for self serve requirement, real time data visualization etc.).
- Present the design in multiple review forum, socialize and build consensus.
- Lead the team to build PoC for new ideas/experiments
- Lead the team in solving the road blocks and guide them in the implementation
- Code review and verifying design conformance
- Own up security and other type of risk and guide the team to improve deliverable quality
- Communicate with vendor for selecting the right product, integrate improving the needed feature
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 10+ years of hands on experience in enterprise architecture / solution architecture
- Well versed with (one or more) Big data technologies - ex. Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Presto, Kafka etc
- Understanding or hands on experience of data visualization challenges, tools used (Qlikview/ Tableau) etc.
- Understanding of micro-service architecture, basic understanding of security - authentication, authorization
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts, should have used at least one automated deployment (Jenkins, Gitlab etc.)
- Good working knowledge of cloud technologies at least in one public cloud - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Should be a hands on coder, having focus on quality - modularization, optimization etc.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and prioritize/manage multiple tasks
- Willing to listen to multiple stakeholders to bring a common solution (win-win) which meet best quality and delivery timeline