VP, Service Management Lead, Production Services, Group Technology
Posting Date: 03-Apr-2021
Location: Alexandra Road, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
The Team Lead role focus on resources that perform the day-to-day Service Management Operations activities inclusive of Financials, People Management and tracking / reporting of Service related activities performed by the Service Recovery team. The Service Management team provides a range of reports and analytics performs regular data mining, transformation, visualization, analytics and reporting on all aspects of the Service Recovery unit.
- Management of resources performing regular Financial Operations works including renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Regular data mining, transformation, visualization, analytics and reporting works.
- Oversight of resources responsible for delivering, standardizing and automating both the Financial and People related reports and dashboards.
- Coordinate with various technology stakeholders across the different application domains, information security and infrastructure sectors to ensure smooth Financial and People data-to-insights communication.
- Facilitate discussions/forums based on data analytics and reporting works to drive strategies and executive decision making, on a regular basis.
- Management (along with Head of Service Management) of the financial (OPEX and CAPEX) processes, people management processes and service reporting processes within Service Recovery Organization.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Specialist Diploma or Bachelors or Masters Business Management / Financial Management / Data Analytics
- At least 3 - 5 years' prior data analytics/reporting management in a large corporation / PMO / Service reporting experience would be highly regarded
- High proficiency in standard office tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint, Data visualization tools such as QlikSense is a must
- Possess a strong process-oriented thought process and problem solving mind-set is a must
- Proven ability to deliver data transformation, visualization and analytics is a must, preferably in Technology sector within the Banking industry is a strong plus
- Understanding of financial management in technology in the banking industry is a strong plus
- Additional experience in application support environment and understanding of ITIL methodology is a plus
- Demonstrate accountability, strong initiative and willingness to learn, stretch and deliver
- Strong team player with good communication skills. Flexible and able to manage time effectively.
- Able to work with sense of urgency under multiple deadlines and successfully organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (ability to write excel Macros a plus), Powerpoint, Sharepoint tools is a must
- Proficient with Data visualization tools such as QlikSense & Tableau is a must
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Splunk, Spotfire, Kibana and Tableau is a strong plus
- Additional experience in Scripting tools such as R or Python is a strong plus
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.