VP, Senior Quantitative Research Specialist
Here at the OCBC Market Research Team, we are a team of experts who are deeply embedded in the Bank's business units' decision-making process, utilizing consumer and data driven insights to drive better business decisions.
We are looking for a researcher who is passionate about consumer insights and is prepared to go the extra mile to deliver added value in our organization Key responsibilities
Qualifications Skill requirements
- Work as an internal consultant with business partners on strategic and brand/product/channel development initiatives, providing consultant level insights to drive our consumer banking business.
- Scope the key issues to be addressed in market research, design custom research leveraging upon internal data resources and deploying best in class methodologies. This will involve designing and execution of these studies end to end.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience and NPS team to help the Bank to achieve #1 in NPS and providing thought leadership in this area
- Distil and synthesize findings to drive high impact business decisions through designing and creating solid story-telling charts and analyses. Create powerful synthesis of the findings to drive high impact business decisions.
- A thought leader, who is current with the latest developments in market research, and would proactively implement refinements to current processes and approaches.
- Establish a strong, respected relationship with stakeholders and develop communication plans to disseminate insights.
- The researcher is also expected to keep abreast of the competitive environment (especially the key competitors) and incorporate competitive intelligence and industry developments in the analysis
- At least 10 years of market research experience in a market research agency specializing in quantitative research.
- Experience in managing large scale customer experience tracking program and can bring value added improvements to our program
- Trained ground up as a researcher and is prepared to be hands on in terms of management and running of the program
- A high degree of professionalism, excellent problem-solving skills and has the ability to synthesize a huge amount of data to derive key insights to drive high impact business decisions.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the Bank and within the research team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing to drive high impact business decisions
- A great presence and ability to connect
- Candidates with these demonstrated abilities will set you apart
- Have working experience in a bank
- Expert user of Qualtrics Dashboard
- Knowledge in the following areas is an advantage
- SPSS or other statistical tools