VP, Senior Product Analyst, Consumer Banking Group Business Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Financial Performance Management
- Partner with business by providing value added analysis with a focus on segment financials
- Provide financial insight, identify business opportunities & lead financial discussions in business reviews
- Review & assess business propositions to maximize return on investments
- Effectively assist & back up line manager in managing Product & Segment annual budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting.
- Develop & improve on financial models for Finance & Business for forecasting/planning
- Assist in providing insights in market & competitors analysis
- Ensure proper accounting and financial control policies are implemented across all consumer products
- Optimization/automatation of reporting process to streamline
- Implement out of the box solutions to optimize workload with minimal disruption
- Good interpersonal skills & effective stakeholder management
- Good communication skills with Business & Finance stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience in a Finance function of Retail Bank, with good understanding of segment operating model and retail products such as deposits, secured / unsecured products, investments and cards;
- Advanced degree in Accountancy or a Finance related discipline
- A team player with good people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, highly driven and self-starter, strategic orientation. Hands-on and delivery focused
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.