VP, Senior Journey & Transformation Manager, Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Sep 17
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Responsible for leading change projects in partnership with RMG units using design-thinking and lean six sigma improvement methodologies.
- Liaise with senior management and/or other stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Conduct training and workshops.
- Provide hands-on support for transformational journeys within RMG across markets.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts, escalate issues as needed, and provide regular progress updates to senior management.
- Understand & map processes to drive digitalisation using RPA, Machine Intelligence in collaboration with all RMG teams.
- Master’s / University degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Over 10 years of experience in project management, business analysis, IT consulting and transformation in Financial Services.
- Strong project management experience.
- Understanding of Design Thinking and Agile.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) including presentation skills.
- Understanding of various IT systems & processes within Risk Management.
- Lean Six Sigma certification / training will be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in managing multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.