A Major Asian Bank is looking to fill a VP, Senior Human Resources Business Partner position.
- Provide Business HR Partnering support to all the risk functions in the bank.
- Assist in senior talent recruitment, talent development. succession planning, performance evaluation, employee engagement, compensation & benefits and organization development.
- Work with Business stakeholders to understand and fulfill manpower needs.
- Collaborate with internal HR specialists to further develop people capabilities such as workforce transformation.
- Develop and execute programmes to create pipelines for talents.
- Provide thoughtful and effective advice on people management and organisational issues, including change management, team building and overall effectiveness.
- Conduct annual compensation review exercise to benchmark job functions to market benchmark.
- Work with managers to manage employee performance and disciplinary issues.
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources Business Partner
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, performance management, and employment laws.
- High drive for results, analytical, detail -oriented and adept at working with data and metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder management.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED