- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
(VP) Senior Audit Manager for Credit Risk Review Department
(VP) Senior Audit Manager for Credit Risk Review DepartmentRoles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Section Head of Credit Risk Review (CRR) Operations in executing the annual audit plan, using Group Audit's risk based approach.
- Lead a team of auditors or work as a team member to ensure that assigned audit engagements are completed and delivered on time, on budget and meet the required standards;.
- Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and assess the appropriateness of audit observations, recommendations and management responses.
- Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards and Key Performance Indicators.
- Participate in strategic projects to enhance the Bank's audit and risk management framework
Head, Credit Risk Review
- Ability to work effectively as a team member or as a team leader, with the requisite analytical and managerial skills to execute the audit engagement.
- Hold a professional qualification and/or a good degree. Experience in credit operations and/or AML Compliance is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a related field.
- Good organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to maintain balanced risk-reward perspectives.
- Good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Willing to travel (15% - 20% of the time)
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong audit skills and understanding of key risks and controls relating to credit operations.