Senior Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
My client is a leading global financial services group. Enhance Securitization product capabilities and expertise within the Asian Investment Banking Division – mainly for East Asia. The individual will assist with the development and execution of a robust product business plan. He/she will enhance the current customer experience and outcomes whilst achieving required revenue and return targets.
The candidate will work with relationship managers to establish new customer relationships that drive and enable growth of the portfolio as well as to provide input into and lead product development within the organization's risk tolerance levels.
- Assist the East Asia team leader with managing and expanding the Securitization product, with accountability for financial, credit and portfolio performance within the securitization portfolio.
- Support the East Asia team leader to achieve profit target – communicate directly with external parties including customers, RMs and other parties to execute the actual transactions.
- Take on credit assessment work including due diligence, internal memos, data analysis, financial modelling, transaction monitoring and portfolio planning.
- Enhance collaboration with RMs and strengthen relationship with clients as Product Office.
- Build and influence relevant stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Train and strengthen the capability of younger team members to build up the team capability.
- Ensure team’s compliance with all regulations and guidelines.
- Degree qualified
- 8 years' experience in Structured/Asset Finance, preferably with 3+ years' experience in Securitization field requiring transaction structuring skills (rating agency and/or legal documentation experience a plus)
- MS Office skills with key capabilities in Excel, Word and PowerPoint – strong knowledge of Excel required (VBA skills a plus)
- Korean or Mandarin language aptitude a plus; to collaborate with Korean-speaking and Mandarin-speaking clients
Interested candidates please apply now with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019