Associate Director, Technology Risk & Cyber Security
Our client, a regional bank, is currently looking for a VP, SOC Engineering Lead to join their team.
As VP, SOC Engineering Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of security engineers responsible for the availability of security tools necessary for the SOC to function
- Recommending new tools and solutions to senior management, with an initial focus on UEBA and Big Data tools
- Managing security engineering projects, including tool migration and onboarding
- Being hands on in the absence of team members if required
- More than 8 years of Cyber Security experience, preferably with experience in both operations and engineering
- Strong domain knowledge in Splunk, Arcsight, and other SOC-related tools
- Experience leading teams of more than 5 members
If you have the required skills and experience, and are looking to be part of an upcoming transformation within the bank, do apply to the role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500