VP, Relationship Manager, Energy, Renewables & Infrastructure, IBG
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Origination of new portfolio of corporate customers both in Singapore and in the region for Power & Utilities Industry.
- Manage existing portfolio of corporate customers in Singapore and regionally.
- Engage customers on a regular basis to identify leads and provide solutions (such as capital markets (Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets and M&A), transaction banking services (Cash and Trade), loans and financing, and treasury solutions) to clients by working with product partners and colleagues in the region.
- Oversee the preparation of credit memos and credit supervision reports with accuracy, in a well-organized manner and supported by sufficient depth of analysis and synthesized insights and recommendations.
- Adept at working with financial models with P&L, B/S & cash-flow projections based on sound business and market assumptions with high level of competence.
- Proactive monitoring and management of accounts, being alert to credit deterioration or improvement, and taking timely action including elevation to senior management and Credit.
- Handle independently loan & security documentation and negotiation with high degree of competence
- Work with Country coverage teams to grow industry wallet revenue and lead in driving joint coverage names including account plan around the names (both existing and prospects) through articulation of industry strategies, target geographies, client selection and risk acceptance parameters
- Able to connect names beyond borders leveraging on DBS network, franchise and product capability to increase revenue share, and to scale/replicate across the ecosystem
- Understand and map market sizing including industry trends, opportunities and challenges. This includes markets in Asia Pacific which DBS wants to increase industry presence by taking into consideration bankability, regulatory framework, competitive advantage in terms of geographic franchise and product capabilities.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 10 years' relevant experience. Previous working experience in Power including renewables industry will be a advantageous.
- Experience in credit risk assessment, Financial modelling, financial structuring, documentation will be given priority. Experience in pitching M&A ideas to Clients and Company Valuation and M&A will be added advantage
- Ability to engage tactical levels in Client organization, viz. Corporate Finance, Treasury team, Business Development team and also working towards engaging CEOs and CFOs
- Good knowledge of various financial solutions products especially in driving regional business and connectivity across different geographies
- Cross cultural experience working with different country teams will be positively considered
- Highly resourceful individual who should also be a team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.