My client, an established bank, is looking for a VP, Regulatory Reporting to lead their Finance Regulatory Reporting team in Singapore.
- To provide effective oversight on MAS regulatory reporting processes and ensure robust controls are in place in line with governance and controls framework (GROM - Global Reporting Operating Model)
- Ensure MAS regulatory returns are submitted timely and of the highest standards
- Collaboration with a range of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical in the production and delivery of regulatory returns
- Strong presentation/communication skills to deliver complex information to non-technical senior stakeholders, as well as the ability to manage 3rd party vendors
- To have and maintain good understanding of applicable laws and regulations relating to MAS regulatory reporting
- Works in close liaison with the MAS on all Singapore regulatory matters
- To provide advisory support to business by highlighting impact on key regulatory ratios or thresholds resulting from proposed new initiatives
- To manage and support finance projects (including system enhancements and new MAS reporting requirements) with the objective of ensuring continuity of compliance to regulatory reporting requirements and enhancement of data quality and process efficiency
- Qualified accountant
- Strong academic record/an academic degree from a well-recognised institution
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum 8 years of Finance related work experience in banking sector
- >5 Years of experience in MAS regulatory reporting activities in financial industry
- A strong understanding of the MAS regulatory reporting suite of returns, return requirements, co-dependencies and inter-relatedness
- Ability to lead and drive initiatives and change with a structured and focused approach
- Effective team and stakeholder management skills and experience in an international environment
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876691
EAP Name: Teo Choon Wei, Kelvin
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley (EA License Number: 11C5502) connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines such as Commerce & Industry, Financial Services and Professional Services companies.
We also have the capacity to remotely source, manage and supply talent to locations across the APAC region, with recruitment hubs in five key business and financial centres.
We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of employers of SMEs/ start-up nature. Our worldwide network of offices and international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
Our comprehensive command of traditional and innovative candidate sourcing methodologies, meticulous vetting and selection processes and pioneering candidate care programme allows us to deliver an unrivalled talent pool to all our clients, supported by detailed reporting capabilities and a selection of ancillary support services that ensures our service meets and evolves with their needs.
Our consultants are experts in their fields with a detailed knowledge of their local markets, averaging four years’ specialist recruitment experience working with clients ranging from SMEs and start-ups to multinational corporations. The expertise of our consultants is strengthened by rigorous quality management and review procedures, which continuously brings out the best from our consultants however the requirements evolve.