VP, Regulatory Reporting
- SGD100 - SGD140000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Singapore , EA Licence No: 10C5117
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
My client is looking for an experience regulatory reporting/financial reporting person to join the organisation. This incumbent would have a minimum of 10 years of experience. Person with lesser years of experience would be consider for the AVP role
- Financial Services Organization
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Working with the business
My client is a financial services and looking for a solid VP Regulatory Reporting person to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, the incumbent is responsible for Preparing MAS regulatory reporting, combine with participating in projects relating to regulatory reporting and responsible for preparing the ledger reconciliation.
You will business partner and contribute to the high performance culture and help the business through accurate and proactive financial control and reporting.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Regulatory Reporting with a bank preferably. If not Legal Entity Controller and Financial Reporting experience will be consider too.
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874