VP, Regional Support Unit Controller, Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Regional Support Unit Control (SUC) team managed an annual S$3 billion expense base, and plays a critical controllership role in group IT investment, occupancy & technology spend and all back-office support cost. We are in the midst of our transformation journey and looking for like-minded individuals to join the team in making DBS the Best Bank In The World #BBIW through supporting the IT infrastructure modernization and upgrading, developing new metrics and scorecard to measure new way of working and transparency of cost drivers.
Reporting to the Platform Technology Finance Manager, you will:
- Manage the Technology function(s) relationship with key stakeholders across the group and locations.
- Act as a conduit between Technology function and Business Unit Controllers.
- Pro-actively identify business challenges faced by Technology function, propose ‘fit for purpose’ solutions and provide transparency to key stakeholders.
- Support the respective Technology function(s) to meet their KPIs by developing metrics and measurement, ensuring all business priorities are met.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant banking experience.
- Strong understanding of finance and technology processes across functions/departments in the bank.
- Able to translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strategic, forward-thinking, solutions-focused and thrive in ambiguity.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and process design skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.