VP, Regional SPOT Team Controller (SPOT), Group Finance
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. Role Description Group Finance has commenced to review and improve our cost allocation methodology and processes across the bank. The objective of this program is to develop the framework, processes and associated management tools for deeper, actionable insights on our costs with a significant level of granularity and transparency.
The delivery of this complex program requires strong thought leadership and frequent engagement across a range of senior stakeholders at DBS. This work requires a very capable and highly motivated individual to support on specific workstreams within the New Cost Allocation (NCA) Program, as well as facilitating the implementation of NCA engine for Technology & Operations (T&O) in DBS Singapore and other countries.
Reporting to the Platform Technology Finance Head, you will perform as subject matter expert for NCA and manage all aspects of NCA rollout for T&O. You will actively contribute to the program, identify opportunities and propose 'fit for purpose' solutions and provide transparency to key stakeholders.
In addition to the primary responsibility for NCA, you will also support the team in all financial related matters for Consumer Banking Platform and Technology Services.
- Degree qualified in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant banking experience, preferably in Technology Finance
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strategic, forward thinking, solutions focused and thrive in ambiguity
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and process design skills
- Able to translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Possess strong understanding of finance and technology processes across functions / departments in the bank
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.