VP, RM - Government-Linked Corporations, Corporate Banking
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Perform coverage of clients in the government-linked corporations portfolio to originate corporate and investment banking businesses including debt financing, cash management, working capital, digital, capital markets (debt and equity), financial advisory, and treasury (FX, rates hedging etc.) products and solutions.
- Collaborate and work as One-Bank with in-country teams and product groups on client coverage and deal origination.
- Formulate and execute account plans to grow wallet share, identify and develop ideas and opportunities, capture client mindshare and deepen client relationship.
- Prepare credit proposals - including quantitative and qualitative analysis - and periodic credit reviews in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage portfolio accounts pro-actively and keep oneself abreast of latest business, industry and market developments.
- Review and construct full-fledge financial models based on sound understanding of the underlying business and industry drivers.
- Manage transactions end-to-end from origination to closure in a timely manner.
- Supervise and train junior team members in areas including credit, financial analysis and modelling, transaction execution and client coverage.
- A recognised bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accountancy, Economics or a related discipline.
- 8 to 10 years of corporate banking and relationship management experience in the large-corporate segment, with sound knowledge in corporate & investment banking products including debt financing, capital markets (fixed income and equity), financial advisory, digital and cash management.
- Possesses strong client relationship management, financial and credit structuring (including risk mitigation) skills.
- A self-starter who is adaptable, resourceful and motivated to achieve results and succeed.
- Possesses good leadership and soft skills in managing and collaborating with external and internal parties in deal origination and execution.
- A strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.