VP, Program Lead, CRESA Digital & Data Driven Operations, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. DBS Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Administration team (CRESA) is the custodian of DBS' real estate assets while helping to drive the work culture and improve employee experience for the bank. Beyond cost & space optimization, we transform spaces using Digital and Data to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation & teamwork. At CRESA, we manage close to 4 million square feet of space, ranging from offices spaces to more than 270 retail locations both locally and globally. For office spaces, our main goal is to find and build the right spaces to allow colleagues to collaborate and innovate; from building social hubs to the JoySpace program, we lead in influencing the culture of the bank towards a 32k start-up. For retail locations, we source and select the best sites, negotiate for the best lease terms, and also design and build the sites to achieve the best customer journey & experiences. Above all, our team is also the guardian of the bank's sustainability programme, keeping both the office & retail locations at its best everyday and to ensure we maintain and create a Better World. About the role We are a diverse team comprising corporate real estate professionals & experienced individuals from other related business fields with an aim to use our combined expertise to lead the corporate real estate industry. We want to embark on this by being digitally-wired, using data to power our real estate decisions and operations while obsessing ourselves with the human experience.
We are looking for a team player who is obsessed about Digital Technology, Data Analytics, problem solving or user experience focus. We are looking for a s self-starter that knows how to bring the best of Digital Tools and Data analytics to improve the dynamics of space experiences, services and the systems that encompasses it. CRESA aims to create innovative space experiences that matter, and nurturing the mindset amongst others. The programme lead is expected to drive the squad through its Agile programme and contribute to the overall creation of the digital applications and data dashboards. The role requires good appreciation of agile project management understanding, but also a good understanding of digital or "phygital" workplace software products and data acquisition tools. Preferably, the lead could also lead a few products or data projects as part of the squad. The successful incumbent will program manage and lead Digital Product Creation and Data Analytics Squad in CRESA to develop & maintain digital and data products/projects across all CRESA functions covering Space & Occupancy tools, Data Control Tower dashboarding, Data instrumentation, employee science data tools and core CRESA digital tools. Responsibilities
- Programme Manage and lead multiple ongoing Digital and Data projects by ensuring projects are on time, budget and meet target operating model
- Act as deputy to Squad Head (Architect of Digital & Data Tools for CRESA), who is currently also Group CRESA Head, to transform CRESA's real estate portfolio, People & Places management tool, project management, facilities management, sustainability management, employee experience centered services into digital and data products
- Coordinate and work with diverse team of CRESA squad members incorporating software technology, data analytics, mobile and desktop applications and data acquisition tools (i.e. sensors)
- Deliver best in class software or digital applications to be used by either CRESA or DBS employees and partnering with PeopleTech Platform and DBS Technology teams
- Execute and manage Data Dashboarding Control Tower programme to enhance diverse data sources into a central Data analytics platform
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A Degree, or Masters in a computer science, software technology development, data science & analytics, technology agile project development, workplace technology products would be considered.
- Candidates with good or applied understanding in dovetailing digital application and data solutions in the built environment or workplaces would be considered highly (i.e. SmartNation, Smart Building and Workplace automation/robotics)
- Generalists with experience in Design Thinking, Agile Coaching or project management, adopt a data and insights first principles in creative problem solving and with greater understanding of employee experience, user experiences or even from hospitality and customer experience sectors will also be considered highly
- A self-starter, able to communicate effectively and powerfully, analytical thinker with great people skills in managing people and team and stakeholders with a flair for creative and innovative thinking will be an ideal candidate