VP, Product Manager – Group Digital Bank & Strategic Initiatives
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 16 Dec 17
VP, Product Manager – Group Digital Bank & Strategic InitiativesObjective:
Digital Acquisition, Usage and Analytics team facilitates products and segments in Personal Financial Services in three broad digital agendas:
- Digital Acquisition - Run the bank by acquiring new customers and cross-sell to our existing customers via self-service and digitally assisted channels.
- Digital Usage - Drive the move of our New to Bank and Existing to Bank customers to Digital Channels and to increase frequency per customer on usage of our Internet Banking, UOB Mighty and Contactless Payments.
- Performance Reporting and Insights - Report regular performance for digital channels across customer, interactions, financial transactions, payments and sales to identify opportunities of optimisation and growth.
As a Product Manager for Digital Acquisition in the Mobile & Digital team, you will assist the team lead on the development of the bank's digital acquisition strategy for UOB. You will:
- Advise key business stakeholders on improvements that we can made learning from the online sales funnel to drive adoption in Digital Acquisition for key retail products
- Follow-up with external vendors, Technology and Operations team closely to make the change.
- Drive adoption for key consumer products on Digital.
- Track and monitor sales funnel to with business stakeholders, operations and technologies and work to resolve the gaps.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to launch strategic initiatives and tactical campaigns.
- Reduction of drop-offs in form submission and fulfilment.
- Improvement on top-of-funnel leads.
- On-time deliverable of initiatives.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 5 years with related experience in doing sales through websites. Familiarity with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, Adobe Experience Suite) and web analytics tool (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) is a plus
- Ability to anticipate changes in digital acquisition and make online onboarding experience best-in-class for customers through digital sales methodology.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of digital sales funnel. Good problem solver and decision maker to advice business partner and operations on follow-up steps.
- Results oriented and motivated to work independently to drive change in a fast paced and changing industry.
- Excellent communications skills and able to articulate business wants into detailed roadmap and plans for technology partners.
- Experience with working in a Hub and Spoke model i.e. centralised product management with responsibility for rollout in Singapore with a view of replicating it in the region.