VP, Privileged Access Management, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. The suitable candidate will lead and manage a team of engineers and operations specialists in the support of DBS' enterprise privileged access management infrastructure and operations. He/She will be responsible for the end to end strategizing, planning, deployment, operations and development of the bank's privileged access management framework, infrastructure and processes. This individual will manage a team in support of the administration and support of the solutions. Responsibilities
Requirements The ideal candidate must be 'hands-on', well organised, risk and compliance focused, and self-driven as this is a fast-paced and highly technical environment. Someone wanting to learn and grow with an organisation will thrive in this role. The role requires excellent prioritisation, responsiveness, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides vision for privileged access management, enables innovation and aligns with industry trends and continuous improvements that enhances the security posture of the bank with regards to privileged access.
- Responsible for budgeting, project management, deployment and operations support of new initiatives in the privileged access management space.
- Drive the automation and integration of privileged access management infrastructure to other systems to achieve straight through processing and reduce manual work.
- Responsible for the day to day support, monitoring, upgrades, patching, configuration and management of privileged access infrastructure.
- Provide on-going operations support including management reporting and operations dashboards relating to the governance oversight of privileged accounts and passwords.
- Requires 8 or more years of related technical experience in Cyberark, including deployment, configuration, management and support of all Cyberark infrastructure components. This includes regional support and integration of Cyberark via APIs.
- Able to write Powershell scripts and SQL statements to develop management reports on the usage and operations management of privileged accounts.
- Experience with Tableau data visualization tool for dashboarding.
- Enterprise level exposure to privileged access management processes and ensure compliance to security standards.
- Strong understanding of enterprise privileged access management, risk management, compliance, governance and control.
- Strong understanding of key platform OS/databases e.g. Windows, Unix, MSSQL, MariaDB. Prior experience in administering such key platforms is preferred.
- Prior experience in managing and demonstrated ability to handle all audit matters relating to privileged access, including internal/external audit and regulators across the region.
- Knowledge of program and project management methodologies and tools; track record of success in managing IT projects; effective problem-solving abilities; motivated to develop creative solutions to common processes or problems.
- Able to present complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Prior experience in developing project plans, resource requirements and project cost estimates; ability to deliver projects within budget.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and supervising staff including hiring, performance management, development and counselling.
- Experience in working in banking environment is preferred.
- Possess the verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering (or similar) OR combination of relevant professional experience and education.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.