VP, Private Banking Audit (SG/HK)
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum + bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
A Tier 1 Private Bank is looking for an experienced Audit Manager to be part of their regional team in Singapore or Hong Kong. You will be leading and managing Private Banking & Wealth Management audits in APAC, and at times, Global. Travel is minimal for this position.
- Conduct reviews of business and provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to address issues
- Assess risks and barriers to delivery (investment suitability, supervision, cross-border)
- Evaluate effectiveness of controls designed to address those risk
- Prepare audit find reports to senior management
To be qualified for this role, you should have:
- Over 8 years of audit experience in the financial services sector
- Strong understanding of private banking processes from front to back
- Ability to analyze and assess risk across investment suitability, supervision, cross-border
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage stakeholders across all levels
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Kristen Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org (R1217440).
If this opportunity is not right for you but you are interested to find out about other opportunities that we have in Internal Audit, Technology Audit or Operational Risk, do get in touch as well.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330