VP, Output Management Manager, Shared Infrastructure Services
Posting Date: 18-Nov-2019
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG, 048616
Company: Unicom Data Bank Pte Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Perform administration functions on the different Output Management systems namely Report2Web (R2W) and Remote Print Manager (RPM) systems.
- Oversee a team of Output Management administrators in charge of the administration of the bank's reporting system and its printing/enveloping vendor.
- Perform trouble shooting and problem determination on Output related problems and issues pertaining (but not limited) to administration and support.
- Liaise and coordinate Output Management requirements to different groups and users subscribed to the Output Management systems and printing/enveloping vendor.
- Perform project management role on Output Management driven projects and initiatives.
- Participate in projects and initiatives requiring/involving Output Management support.
- Perform management of Output Management's vendors setting standards and streamlining processes to ensure smooth report publishing and print operations.
- Oversees the daily operational procedure for the printing/enveloping vendor.
- Perform outsourcing review and due diligence on new and/or existing printing/enveloping vendors to ensure vendor's solvency and soundness.
- Participate in audit and compliance review involving Output Management systems and print operations.
- Develop and maintain existing scripts and programs to automate Output Management operational processes.
- Continually improve the end to end infrastructure design and flow of the R2W system and printing/enveloping process by working with vendor, technical support and operation teams (internal and external) Job Requirements
- At least 8 years experience working in a bank Data Centre Operations environment preferably in the area of Output Report Distribution and Print Operations.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of network and Windows and UNIX platforms necessary in troubleshooting issues related to Output Management systems.
- Competent in resolving technical and access related issues in network and Windows and UNIX environments.
- Knowledgeable on Windows infrastructure and other technologies (Active Directory (AD), Domain Name Servers (DNS), MS Clustering, Virtual Machine (VM), MS SQL)
- Knowledgeable in Tomcat and Internet Information Services (IIS) application and web server components.
- Knowledgeable in Windows/Unix programming/scripting.
- Knowledgeable in the Microsoft suite of products such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Knowledge in Visual Basic and Java programming is a big advantage. Knowledge in R2W and RPM systems is a big advantage. Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.