VP, Middle Office/Change, Wealth Management
- Competitive Benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
A leading Asia-based financial institution is looking for a Vice President, Middle Office Operations (Wealth Management) to join their team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Middle Office Operations, this role will be heavily involved in change and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate with the business for rolling out new initiatives, process or any ad-hoc requirements
- Lead the sales and trade support function for supporting the potential growth of business
- Understand the new business initiatives and analyze the possibility to support the functions based on the current capacity
- Perform as a checker after being trained to cover all the processes
- Monitor the flow of receipt of incoming or outgoing payment request of business
Key requirements include:
Degree in business-related subjects
Minimum 9 years' relevant experience in Middle Office functions including solid experience in managing projects
Solid people management experience
Experience in cross products and processes in Wealth Management/Private Banking businesses such as SBL, FX, Swaps, FX Options, Structured Products, OTC derivatives, Hedge funds, Mutual Funds
Ability to manage the initiatives and projects related to system change or workflow within Operations
Excellent communication, analytical, and co-ordination skills
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.