VP, Marketing Technology Specialist, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To understand the context and usages of the digital marketing technologies for digital journey tracking and analysis and how it could be used for personalized customer interaction.
- To help nontechnical marketers craft better campaigns, programs, and customer experiences that effectively leverage technologies and data
- To help manage and support the various kinds of technical interfaces / technologies used, including:
- Integrate marketing technology products with non-marketing systems
- Customize marketing technology products with software development
- Monitor the performance and other SLAs of marketing technology products
- Perform technical reviews of marketing technology products
- Perform security, data privacy and compliance reviews of marketing technology products
- Identify and sundown outdated or unused marketing technology products
- Be passionate about re-imagining what marketing and customer interaction can do in a digital world
- Minimum 3 years' experience in handling marketing solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge in Campaign Management solutions such as Unica and or Digital Marketing solutions such as Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Must have Experience in implementing and managing marketing campaign management applications
- Technical knowledge on cloud native technology stacks such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, RHEL.
- Good to have technical knowhow on Web and Mobile-Application, specifically on implementation of digital tag for capturing customer digital behaviour.
- Proficiency in tools Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins etc
- Familiar with monitoring tools - Prometheus, Grafana and ELK.
- Knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, firewall, internet protocols, scripting and monitoring.
- Can work under dynamic change environment and have the right attitude to learn and implement.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.