VP MarTech Lead - CFS Marketing
Overall Job Purpose:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take the lead in optimizing MarTech platforms (across Personalisation, Analytics, Data Management, Marketing Automation platforms and Content Management Systems, SEO tools) effectively, integrating technologies and deliver use cases
- Partner with specific client stakeholders within OCBC to design and build automation journeys to improve sales, customer retention and loyalty.
- Partner with OCBC agencies and internal stakeholders like IT, Risk, etc. to enhance customer journey for CFS OCBC and to ensure that the website adheres to current guidelines.
- Partner with specific client stakeholders within OCBC to understand their business challenges & use your data expertise to proactively identify areas where MarTech can create value.
- Operationalize MarTech stack
Maintain the MarTech stack to ensure effective data driven, personalized messages can be delivered and tracked across OCBC omni-channel environment
Qualifications Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Competencies): Specific Knowledge:
- Improve MarTech stack utilization and drive marketing performance and customer personalisation including areas such as:
- Web analytics tools
- Journey management and personalisation
- Content management platforms
- Email/SMS/Push Notification marketing tools
- Campaign and audience management
- Understand business and technology requirements and connect the dots to coordinate MarTech rollout to fulfill business objectives
- Develop business cases and obtain approvals for pilot tests and production rollouts of new MarTech components
- Run, optimize and track digital marketing campaigns and customer journeys
- MarTech deployment
- Work with cross-functional program teams in IT and business to integrate and configure key marketing technologies like marketing automation platform and content management system
- Serve as advance-user and drive product adoption for MarTech solutions, supporting internal stakeholders with workflow set-up and run ad hoc training
- Coordinate MarTech setup and governance for OCBC with consensus from the GCAD MarTech team
- Governance of MarTech platforms
- Manage key marketing technology platforms like Analytics, Data Management Platforms, Personalisation platforms, Marketing Automation platforms and Content management system
- Maintain user access and build training / best practices documentation
- Implement Group standards and best practices for implementation in areas such as Digital tagging across OCBC digital channels
- Own vendor relationship and commercials management for key MarTech tools
- Manage and identify opportunities for online journeys and work with relevant stakeholders to improve them
- Budget management across campaigns & platforms
- 7 -10 years' experience working in a digital agency, digital marketing provider, digital software provider, digital marketing organization, digital consulting firm or marketing service provider.
- Excellent structured communication skills with the ability to frame complex digital marketing, CRM and technical concepts in a way that facilitates discussion and deeper levels of understanding with an ability to bridge marketing and technology personnel.
- Experience in consumer banking products knowledge of different lines of business and functions (Digital, Sales and Marketing, Operations, etc.) will be an added plus
- Proven track record in MarTech or related areas such as digital analytics, marketing automation and personalisation
Personal & Organisational Skills:
- Strong technical expertise of tech stack (Adobe Experience Suite, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, Acoustic) and must be able to implement and execute self- service insights and campaign delivery.
- Marketing automation platforms and 3rd party data provider like Acoustic Campaign, Salesforce
- Technical expert in tag management for web and app (Adobe Launch)
- Experience with HTML, CSS & basic Java Script
- Hands-on experience in managing sales and marketing platforms incorporated with
- real-time and personalization capability for the consumer business.
- Understanding of content management systems, project management and gathering
- business requirements for web projects
- Strong analytical capabilities to run effective targeting, online funnels and the
- commercialization of analytical/ marketing campaigns.
- Experience with delivering complex technical content to large groups, in a coherent, accessible and inspiring way
- Possesses a charismatic, engaging personality and can successfully interact with both senior and peer level stakeholders
- Self-motivated operator who can work comfortably as a leader as an individual contributor (for certain tasks), comfortable with navigating a matrixed global organisation
- Personal Traits: Creative, Full stack communicator, Adaptability, Emotional intelligence, Strong leadership traits, Analytical and data driven, Consensus builder and collaborator, Innovative visionary, Passionate technologist, Savvy salesperson