VP, Lead, Product Management, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
• Manage a Team, Consumer Payment Products:
• Ensure the products and services are operational as required
• Manage risks and compliance requirements.
• Drive team business KPIs related to revenues and its corresponding drivers
• Innovation and continuous improvement to dive cost savings
• Drive customer KPIs such as satisfaction and customer complaints
• The individual is expected to be a subject matter expert in the features and capabilities of cross-border payment products to manage it effectively. Improvements to the product and its features and capabilities will require design thinking and to leverage the latest technology improvements and using data analytics to establish customer behaviour.
• The product manager is also expected to be abreast of the developments in the market, new relevant technologies and to be aware of the new or incumbent players such as virtual banks, Fintech players and money service bureaus. Knowledge of the market is used for product positioning and propositions to right-size, right-pricing, and right-fit the use and utilisation of these products to our customers.
• Manage individual(s), to lead, motivate and to drive team dynamics and goals. Requirements:
• Possesses good understanding of the transactional banking landscape in SG.
• Understand and aware of cross border payment products and the relevant competition, as well as the alternate products.
• Ability to anticipate changes in financial landscape and capitalise it to improve Transactional Payment experience for consumers.
• Manage individuals and team dynamics.
• Able to manage P/L as well as revenue and cost drivers for transactional payment.
• Good understanding on operational flow of cross border clearing logic and framework, the role of correspondent banks and clearing agents, some understanding over the SWIFT network and its infrastructure to facilitate transfers.
• Able to handle basic technical (system) requirements
• Bachelors Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Business Admin
• Minimum 2 years in related field Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.