Our client is a leading Global Investment Fund in Private and Public Markets. They are looking for an AVP/ VP with front office/ deal execution experience to be part of the Investment Risk Management team specializing in Infrastructure and Private Equity.
- Be a partner to Front Office to ensure investment risks are identified, measured and monitored; achieve an optimal portfolio return profile across different states of the market
- Providing independent assessment on deals and be involved in portfolio construction and capital allocation process
- Collaborate with front office to understand their performance drivers and optimising risk taking by providing the material and participating in business discussions
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Private Equity or Project / Debt Financing in an origination and execution role in Asia
- BSc or MSc in Finance, Financial Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics and/or CFA qualified.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical background. Demonstrates good knowledge and interest in financial markets and investments.
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, market views and technical topics.