VP Investment Manager
- SGD150000.00 - SGD200000.00 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 03 Nov 17 2017-11-03
Analyst with a 'Big 4' and/or 'Private Equity' background to join their Singapore operation. An exciting opportunity to have real impact and working strategically with a number of the firm's majority owned companies globally.
VP, Intl Investment Manager, Competitive Package + Bonus, 'Big 4' / 'Leading Investment House' Candidates
Your new company
A well-funded, established, international investment company that has enjoyed consistent growth over the past 30 years through its' focused and entrepreneurial approach on both Public and Private investments globally.
Your new role
As a key member of the Public / Listed Investment business, you will play an active part in the team and be instrumental on researching and recommending strong investment cases. Your responsibilities will include:
- Fundamental analysis and company valuation
- Produce investment recommendations and reports
- Build and actively monitor sector specific screens
- Report on portfolio company earnings and corporate actions
- Build relationships with investee company management teams
- Work with other business units, such as trading, private markets team and operations, on deal sourcing and execution
What you'll need to succeed
As mentioned already this is a strategic role within the business and part of the Senior Management team meaning maximum impact. Your background will reflect:
- Strong relational skills, able to represent the company well when dealing with external parties
- Comfortable with performing company valuations and analysis
- Passionate about financial markets
- A proven ability to execute
- Very well-spoken, and have a polished and professional appearance
- Able to work at speed, and multi-task
- An "energiser" - you have a positive attitude, and do more than just quietly sit at your desk
- Meticulous in your attention to detail
- Hungry to learn - you will be given the opportunity to do work far beyond the scope of a traditional equity research analyst
- A qualified Chartered Accountant.
What you'll get in return
Working for a dynamic globally focused and active investment business will enable you to truly take control of your career. Also the culture is stable and progressive and will active encourage you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
What you need to do know
If you're interested to hear more on this role or for a confidential discussion on your career and the wider international Asset and Wealth Management markets, please contact Rob Hayward at Hays on +65 8156 2669 or email email@example.com.
EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Registration Number: R1656248 | Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D