VP, Investment Counsellor, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Provide advisory and investment services in private banking to deliver professional and high value service to high net worth clients
- Jointly develop and maintain client relationship with Relationship Managers, provide market information promptly, portfolio investment advice and execution services to Relationship Managers and clients
- Partner Relationship Managers to review and monitor clients' portfolios and develop appropriate investment strategies
- Perform regulated activities and ensure full compliance with policies, standards, guidelines & procedures laid down by the Bank and regulatory authorities
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline
- CFA or FRM qualifiation is highly desirable
- At least 8-10 years of portfolio management experience in financial institutions
- Good understanding of financial and investment markets
- Analytical mind and sensitive to financial market trends
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.