We are currently assisting our client, a Private Equity Fund, to recruit for a VP Investments to be based in Singapore. He/she will assist with the team leader on sourcing, leading, negotiating, and managing the firm's healthcare investments in Southeast Asia.
- Proactively networking and sourcing healthcare deals in Asia;.
- Driving due diligence for identified investment opportunities;
- Driving valuation, structuring and deal execution for all healthcare investments
- Identifying areas of value-add in corporate governance, operational efficiencies and product development
- After investment, playing a key role in value creation within portfolio companies, helping to position portfolio companies for exit, maximising financial returns
- Managing a pool of Analyst & Associates
- 8-11 years experience in private equity investment and/or corporate development/M&A covering healthcare sector
- Experience in healthcare investment in Asia
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis, business assessment and corporate or strategic advisory work
- Experience of working in South East Asian markets
- A willingness to travel extensively
- Bachelors or Masters equivalent degree