VP International Business Development Manager - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a VP International Business Development Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Initiating and leading customer events for both new to country and existing Overseas Indians. Working closely with local Distribution, Customer Value Management and Marketing teams.
- Drive the development of business partnership internally to identify business opportunities.
- Lead community marketing campaigns to increase awareness of HSBC global footprint in the Overseas Indians community overseas.
- Remain up to date with market intelligence of the Overseas Indians competitor landscape in local jurisdiction.
- Deliver timely briefings on the latest regulatory or policy changes in local market especially as they relate to cross border.
- Connect and build relationships with external speakers to share topics that will be of interest to Overseas Indians resident in local country.
- Remain updated on any areas that could have an impact on International Indians living in local jurisdiction. For example, immigration, education, property, mortgage or regulatory policies.
- Provide regular updates to frontline staff on products and services offered by HSBC India so that local frontline staff are aware who or how to redirect customer queries to HSBC India, whilst keeping them informed of any restrictions during their customer interactions, example, no proactive solicitation of HSBC India products and offering.
- Keep the network engaged by providing regular updates to all frontline staff on the Overseas India proposition.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Excellent track record of delivering business targets, meeting customer needs and improving customer satisfaction.
- Previous Business Development experience.
- Strategic and analytical thinking, excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills. In particular ability to process data and execute strategy.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision and guidance.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, global economics and financial services.
- Good understanding of credit, risk and cross boarder compliance policy and procedures.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Overseas India proposition.
- Good knowledge of the international account opening and referral process.
- Embraces diversity, and is able to work with a group of people with diverse backgrounds.
- Fluency in India major language is an advantage.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.