VP, Infrastructure Operations Lead, Consumer Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage infrastructure operations for C2E production environment, ensuring high availability of infrastructure within the production environment through regular patching, adequate capacity planning and resources for running applications, currency of hardware and software, and smooth BAU operations.
- Recruit, Build, lead and mentor a team of infrastructure operation staff to ensure BAU smooth and high availability of servers managed by the team.
- Collaborate with infra build team to transition the infrastructure from deployment into production and ensure all required DBS standards are implemented in the production environment.
- Ensure the team scheduled and performed all periodic maintenance to ensure continuous high availability for the managed infrastructure.
- Perform periodic review of existing production infrastructure to ensure sufficient capacity available and recommend proactive measure for capacity increase whenever required.
- Manage/coordinate recurring infrastructure issues and ensure long-term resolution based on Incident and Problem Management process
- Coordinate and facilitate with Technology Services infrastructure team, applications support, and other technology team within the bank for BAU changes scheduling and ensure live verifications are performed on C2E infrastructure after completion of scheduled changes.
- Candidate must have strong hands-on technical knowledge on server virtualization running Wintel and variant of Unix operating systems, middleware, storage, firewall, network infrastructure, SSL certificates management, and disaster recovery processes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is required.
- At least 8 of working experience, preferably in banking environments
- Candidate with operational experience, preferably in support of critical application systems, will have an advantage.
- Good communication skills. Ability to interact with management & technical subject matter experts.
- The candidate should have strong infrastructure/technical background with knowledge on Open Systems platform and moderate information security knowledge
- Have a good understanding of ITIL processes
- Have good leadership skills in working with application teams and service providers in defining infrastructure deployment plan, cutover/migration strategy and test plan.
- Agile and AWS certification preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.