VP, IT Asset Management, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, COO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP, IT Asset Management, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, COOAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
The following are the duties of this role
- Monitor IT asset life cycle from creation to disposal
- Drive ITAM data completeness and accuracy
- ITAM system support & testing
- Liaise with BTS Support team for proposed change requests to ITAM
- Resolve operating issues for e.g. Testing of the ITAM templates, upload and fixes, reconfigure ITP security group settings, etc
- Assist user to review asset gaps of selected software
- ITAM Documentation and access control
- Document ITAM Asset Management Process and Dual Password Control Process
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in IT asset management.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively influence people to make the appropriate decisions and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Meticulous and efficient
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.