VP, Head, Charge Back & Merchant Services, Card Operations, Group Technology & Operations
Posting Date: 13-Sep-2020
Location: Tampines, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
The role is responsible for leadership delivery of customer operations for Cards Charge Back (Merchant & Cardholder) and Merchant Operations functions, through effective planning and management of resources to meet operational and customer experience performance metrics. The selected candidate is expected to meet existing KPIs and SLAs as well as enhance performance to best in market with deep expertise in the Charge Back and Merchant operations domains.
In addition, the role is expected to;
• Identify opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency and service quality within the division
• Drive operations related projects & process improvements
• Lead and coach staff to a high standard of performance, productivity and service quality
• Proactively manage and resolve customers' and business units' feedback and queries promptly
• Ensure that the Bank's policies, guidelines, operations control and compliance requirements are strictly adhered to Job Requirements
• 5 to 10 years of retail banking operations, especially in Cards Charge Back processing and Merchant Operations
• Sound knowledge of Cards schemes dispute rules
• Experience in change management projects, including successful RPA and automation implementations.
• Strong organizational and management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.