VP, Head - Vulnerability Management, Group Information Security
Posting Date: 05-Oct-2021
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
The Head, Vulnerability Management will support the delivery of vulnerability management services (vulnerability scanning and vulnerability advisory) and day to day operations and development of the bank security suite of products with key objective in designing, developing, deploying, maintaining and enhancing the Bank's vulnerability management capabilities Key Responsibilities:
• Design, implement and deliver Vulnerability Management services for the Bank
• Manage service delivery plan and resources in the delivery of Vulnerability Management and deployment and maintenance of Vulnerability Management solutions
• Manage activities associated with attack surface reduction and proactive management of potential vulnerabilities to the Bank's technology estate
• Automation development on existing processes and develop contextual data sets, reports and dashboards to provide management, risk and service insights
• Support a wide array of security solutions and infrastructure deployed within the bank for Vulnerability Management
• Product research and define requirements for new projects, perform product evaluation and technical Proof of Concept.
• Drive upgrades and migration to ensure Vulnerability Management solutions and or related platforms are maintained in tip-top working conditions with proper documentation and RCA.
• Manage and coordinate change process engagement with regards to current Vulnerability Management solutions.
• Provide support for all Audit and Regulatory requests. Others:
• Communicate effectively with a variety of internal teams and third party service providers/vendors for the delivery of Vulnerability Management services/solutions
• Capable of managing a variety of priorities and deliverables in an operational, interrupt driven environment with minimal guidance or supervision..
• Work with internal technical teams and engineers in the prioritization and interpretation of attack surface reduction activities including providing guidance on countermeasures as mitigating controls
• Available to respond to any requests and assist with troubleshooting activities of vulnerability management solutions along with proper documentation.
• Resolve standard/routine issues with no guidance and complex/unusual issues with minimal guidance. Job Requirements Education
• Diploma/Degree in engineering/Computer Science / IT/Cyber Security from a recognized education institution
• Professional security related qualification (e.g. SANS, CISSP etc.) will be favorable although not mandatory
• Knowledge of cyber kill chain/MITRE ATT&CK framework
• Certified SNYPR Content Developer (CSCD) would be an added advantage Technical Skills
• Overall experience 10 - 12 years of experience
• 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in managing and deploying Vulnerability Management services and technologies
• Knowledgeable with the variety of Vulnerability Management technologies and familiar with the industry trends and best practices
• Knowledgeable with open systems (eg. Windows, Unix,Linux), networking technologies (routers/firewalls), end user technologies (Windows, iOS, Android) in relation to Vulnerability Management
• Knowledgeable with cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure, M365, GCP) in relation to Vulnerability Management
• Analytical problem solver and good at troubleshooting technical issues Soft Skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Process aware mindset
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Team player, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within and across the organisation Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.