VP, Global Markets Compliance, European Investment Bank
- Competitive Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
My client is a European investment bank looking to hire a VP, Global Markets Compliance officer to support its Singapore sales/trading desk. If you are looking to join an stable, experienced team of compliance professionals, you should consider this opportunity.
Reporting to the Head of Markets Compliance, you will be responsible for the below-
- Supporting the sales, trading, research and corporate finance teams on regulatory impact assessments as well as new business advisory
- Assist in identify regulatory compliance risks and performing compliance risk assessments
- Perform conduct risk assessments
- Provide training to business stakeholders where relevant
Degree qualified, you should have at least 5-10 years of relevant global markets compliance experience from a global financial institution. You should have experience being seated on the trading floor and be comfortable dealing with demanding business stakeholders. You should have effective written and verbal communication skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.