VP, Fixed Income Product Manager, Private Banking
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Possess specialist knowledge in Fixed Income Products.
- Familiar with Global Markets instruments and their applications.
- Ability to identify, articulate and capitalise market opportunities via structured product ideas.
- Ability to engage Relationship Managers and Investment Counsellors with effective product communications and presentations.
- Work with Treasury & Markets and 3 rd Party Solutions Providers on product ideations
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline
- Relevant experience in product advisory or structuring for Fixed Income products
- Expertise in Fixed Income products (including structured products)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.