VP, Equity Analyst, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function: DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities:
- Team member of the Equity Investment Products team, which services Private Banking and Treasures Private Client (TPC)
- Carry out secondary equity research of overall market, industry sectors and companies in the designated equity regions
- Stock-picking and identifying stocks that are expected to perform well in market conditions
- Equity advisory to Relationship Managers, Investment Counsellors and Clients
- Ensure there is constant innovation, acceptance and variety.
- Ensure that output and recommendations are compliant with internal and external rules and regulations
- Update Relationship Managers, Investment Counsellors and Clients on market conditions and recommendations
- Conduct training and provide updates on recommendations
- Help improve Teams productivity through investment process and publication
- Work in tandem with other members of Equity Analyst team to improve consistency and quality of content and recommendations
- Work with other departments in the bank including Group Research, CIO Office, Treasury & Markets, Capital Markets and with external research partners to improve quality of services provided.
Apply Nowâ€< We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree-qualified with 5-8 years of relevant background in equities
- Expertise in equity markets and products
- Skilled at providing advisory on equities including strategy and stock recommendations
- Good track record of equity research and advisory
- Previous Buy Side or Sell Side experience as an Equity Analyst preferred
- Good knowledge of Excel, Bloomberg/Factset