VP, Digital Brand Specialist, Group Strategic Communications and Brand
Posting Date: 04-May-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Strategic Communications and Customer Advocacy
function works closely with all functions across the Group to protect and to promote the reputation of UOB. Through our thought leadership, stakeholder and community engagement programmes, we ensure that UOB's presence, relevance, insights and understanding are seen and felt by our colleagues and customers, wherever they are. We also strive to turn our customers into advocates through our consistent and considered approach in delivering reliable and distinctive customer service. Job Responsibilities
The Digital Brand Specialist is responsible to help build the brand and raise brand awareness. You will work across all levels and departments of the organisation to find what makes the brand distinctive and communicate to colleagues across the global network and to the world externally. You are required to uncover stakeholders' insights and deliver innovative brand campaigns to attract others to the Brand and to improve experiences. We are looking for someone who is creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns. Job Responsibilities:-
- Based on the organisation brand positioning and insights, collaborate within internal stakeholders to create a cohesive strategy to implement across all digital platforms.
- Align the organisation around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
- Communicate the organisation positioning to make UOB relevant and distinctive
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- Plan and oversee market applications
- Monitor best in class practices, emerging market trends, digital trends and competitors' activities
- Oversee new and ongoing digital marketing and advertising activities
- Devise innovative strategies and solutions
Be a part of UOB Family
- Experience in identifying the digital channels to create a complete digital image that a brand presents to the outside world
- Ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effective campaigns
- Ability to craft compelling digital content
- Possess strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Possess data-driven thinking and outstanding communication skills
- Possess good understanding on latest trends, market best practices and content consumption in different digital platforms
- Possess good project management skills
- Degree in marketing or a related field
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.