VP, Development Manager, Cash & Payment, Group Technology
Posting Date: 21-Jul-2021
Location: Alexandra Road, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards.
- Document design decisions, components and maintain the knowledge base.
- Develop the code and provide hands on engineering expertise to the development teams
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Expert level programming skills in Java and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures, prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs with Springboot, OpenAPI, JAX-RS and Oauth2 workflow.
- Experience using and developing Mybatis, JPA/Hibernate, Bean Validation, familiar reactjs, html5, CSS3, bootstrap is a plus
- Experience with JMS, IBM MQ, event-based and message-driven distributed system. Familiar camel framework is a plus
- Strong familiarity with container, web servers and load balancing technologies, experience with Kubernetes, Openshift, JBoss, Docker is a plus
- Experience in use of CICD tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins and build tools like Maven.
- Experience with Redhat, Linux Scripting is an asset
- Experience with SWIFT product, messaging protocol and standards is a plus (AMH, SAG, HSM, WebAccess, FIN, FileAct, RMA, BIC, LT)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, experience working with coordination of multiple teams
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.