VP, Desk Support, Business Management & Support, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Partner with front office traders/dealers in T&M as a Business Manager to drive solutions and improve business procedures/infrastructure.
- Review and work with business & support units to improve and support regular business /production activities.
- Manage/support desk support related control functions as part of the business risk management function.
- Drive and be part of the automation and digitalisation initiatives.
- Involve in BCP coordination representing T&M to work closely with GBCM, business & support units to drive the business continuity plans and exercises.
- Direct experience and knowledge Treasury/Markets businesses in any of the following areas: Product Control, Middle Office Operations & Risk is desirable.
- At least 5 years or above relevant working experience in Financial Services industry.
- Strong skills in digital, data analytics as well as application of AI in Treasury processes.
- Good command of verbal, written and presentation skills and confident in speaking with front office personnel.
- Personality that reflects enthusiasm, willing to work and collaborate with others, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Sound organisational skills and ability to be disciplined with planning and delivering deadlines
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Tableau.
- Graduate degree from a recognised University with, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business, Engineering/IT majors.
- Product knowledge of Bonds, Equities, FX and derivative instruments is very much desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.