VP, Desk Head (SGMY), DBS Treasures Private Client, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Jan 18 2018-01-20
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Meet revenue targets and other quantitative targets like yield, AUMs, account growth and fee income ratio
- Implement geography focused strategy in line with business strategy
- Assist RMs to acquire and retain clients
- Upscale RMs and ROs to understand client requirement and daily maintenance of account relationships
- Provide direction by setting performance targets and managing, monitoring and motivating RMs and ARMs towards achievement of these targets
- Train, develop and provide guidance to RMs so that they can be effective in their jobs, able to specialize in Singapore and Malaysia markets, and be a team player in TPC
- Monitor & improve team’s performance & profitability
- Joint calling with RMs
- Review and approve accounts for team and ensure suitability to TPC
- Recruit and retain high performers
- Manage team’s working relationships with business partners
- Manage team to comply with bank & regulatory requirements and complete documentation requirements
- Monitor team’s cost and travelling & ensure reimbursement in line with segment’s requirements
- Ensure and drive the appropriate sales culture and processes, including embedding a corporate culture of Fair Dealing, where customers have confidence in the bank, and staff offer products and services that are suitable for target customer segments, representatives are competent (adequately trained) to provide quality advice, customers receive clear, relevant and timely information to make informed financial decisions, and customer complaints are handled in an independent, effective and prompt manner.
- Ensure staff are competent and receive the necessary mandatory regulatory knowledge and product knowledge training in order to be able to perform their roles.
- Grow business through implementing plans and strategies to drive client acquisition and AUM.
- Ensure team fully comply with bank and regulatory requirements both in Singapore and in the specific geographical area.
- Work with client & business support team to ensure complete client documentation, retention of qualified & targeted market clients.
- Deliver financial KPIs as set at individual and team level
- Asset Under Management
- Employee satisfaction
- Client satisfaction
- Controls and Compliance - adherence to fair dealing guidelines, Operational Risk Management KPI, product suitability, AML, KYC, ensure no regulatory breaches.
- Major KPI: Revenue, Cost, Cost Income
- Financial KPI including New Investment and Insurance Revenue, NIM, Loan, NII and Annuity Revenue growth and ROA
- Number of internal & external complaints
- No of unresolved audit and compliance issues
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.