VP, Delivery Manager, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
• Manage all activities end-to-end to deliver the project (from scoping to implementation) to agreed parameters, on time on schedule and with quality
• Manage the project with the approved cost and agree scheduled
• Ensuring project dependencies on other projects /platforms are on their roadmaps and timing and integration environments will be ready when your teams need them
• Ensuring the work other teams need from your team/s are included and prioritised appropriately in your teams work backlog.
• Highlighting capability gaps to respective team/tribe/ function leads
• Actively work with and manage a wide range of stakeholders in the business, technology, to deliver the project to agreed parameters
• To evaluate the user requirement with BA and Development team and come out the schedule and feasibility.
• Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.
• Resolve issues at the project or line level and escalate issues which cannot be resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage key stakeholders and business and technology leads
• Good communication skills, negotiation skills and stakeholder management
• Actively monitor and report progress to all stakeholders in a timely manner by using a variety of formal and informal communication channels
• Ability to drive the adoption of agile methodology across teams
• Perform the Scrum Master role and lead the Agile team in their sprint deliveries.
• Able to work with users to drive changes within the organization for projects implementation Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in technology or related field
• 10+ year experience in project management
• Self-starter and extremely hands on in the management of projects
• Must have implemented large programs using Agile methodology
• Demonstrated interaction and working with all levels of management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, JIRA and Confluence
• Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels, and both internally and externally
• Balanced business/technical background with delivery experience and be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex program risks and issues
• Ability to lead and negotiate solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need is required.
• Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
• Must possess strong analytical, organizational and product management skills.
• Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.