VP, Data Scientist, Group Finance
Business Function Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer. Responsibilities
- To research, develop, and operationalise algorithms/models to address specific business problems around the areas of Portfolio Management & Balance Sheet Management
- To understand business requirements from users and develop solutions to address their problems, specifically the experimentation and in-depth study of various algorithms and machine learning models.
- To work closely with business leads to identify opportunities for collaboration and exploration of advanced models in the field of A.I and Deep Learning, such reinforcement learning algorithms and generative models.
- To operationalize model pipelines into re-usable libraries for the team
- To automate models by leveraging on existing tools and frameworks
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Individual with a strong interest and natural curiosity in exploring various technical domains in the areas of analytics and machine learning.
- 8-10 years of experience in applied statistical learning, machine learning and data science with tangible outcomes.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in deep learning with tangible outcomes.
- Deep understanding of statistics, math and optimisation theory.
- Excellent written and communication skills, especially one who can explain how machine learning models and statistical learning algorithms are applied.
- A keen learner who desires to learn and acquire new knowledge both in business and technical domains, as well as to acquire proficiency in new tools, languages and techniques.
- A strong team player who can contribute as an individual
- Extremely proficient in software development, with in-depth knowledge of TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, PySpark as well as big-data tools such as Spark, Hive & Alluxio.
- Master's or Ph.D in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines