Our client, an established financial institution, is currently looking for a VP, Data Leakage Prevention Specialist to join their team.
As a VP, Data Leakage Prevention Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Managing DLP incidents from end-to-end and ensuring they are properly documented and reported to senior management
- Managing the uplifting of the DLP capabilities of the organisation
- Analysing trends and identifying threats to the organisation, and pre-emptively taking the necessary measures to prevent or reduce the risks
- Working closely with other colleagues within the security operations team to uplift the overall security posture of the organisation
- More than 7 years of relevant experience in the information security and DLP space
- Experience working in the financial industry is preferred
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
If you have the required skills, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500