VP, Data Governance, Group Compliance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
See job description for details
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Regional responsibility to implement policies and procedures to support DBSâ€™ enterprise data governance implementation roadmap in the areas of data creation, usage, transfer, storage and retention.
- Ensure DBSâ€™ enterprise data governance program is in compliance with applicable law and regulations on data creation, usage, transfer, storage and retention.
- Provide support to Business and Support Units and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated, well-understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning.
- Roll out DBS enterprise wide data governance framework in LCS, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data.
- Develop and maintain inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems, owners for LCS.
- Provide indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data-related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements in LCS.
- Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a major services organization, with working knowledge in laws and regulations relating to data creation, usage, transfer, storage and retention.
- 3 years in a senior management role, with regulatory and board-level change or transformation leadership experience.
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues in markets where DBS operates.
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices.
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change, and understanding of technology system and infrastructure.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.