VP, Cyber Security - Threat Intelligence
- Up to $240,000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 18 Feb 19
Ethos BeathChapman is partnering a Key Asset Manager in search of a Cyber Security Expert in Threat Intelligence. In this highly versatile role, you will be the Subject Matter Expert in Data-driven Threat Intelligence as the organization undergoes Technology disruption. In return, you will be rewarded with an annual remuneration of up to $240,000 and professional growth opportunities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Primary - Be the domain expert in Threat Intelligence
- Secondary - Provide support on security operations and Incident Responses
- Analytics - Leverage on Data to analyse the threat landscape and develop platforms to mitigate the risks
- Business Partnering – Work closely with the various Business Functions to drive the overall Security objective of the organisation
- Project Management - Develop and Manage vendor relationships and take ownership of end to end security projects.
- Growth – Keep abreast with the latest technology developments and pick up skillsets in new Security domains
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- At Least 8 years of experience within Technology and 5 years in Cyber Security with strong focus on Threat Intelligence
- Stellar communication skills and ability to coherently educate and update the various business groups on Cyber Security Threats
- Working experience in one of more of the following domains – Forensic Investigations, Malware Analysis, Endpoint security or Cloud Security
- Experience with Security tools on SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Incidence Response, Anomaly Analytics
- Professional certifications such as CISSP / CEH / CISM
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Dawne@ethosbc.com.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd | EA Licence : 16S8112 | Reg No.:R1103019