VP, Customer Experience & Digital, Group Business Banking
Posting Date: 12-Jul-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Business Banking
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure. Job Responsibilities Assessing benefits, define capabilities, ensure delivery in appropriate phases
- Define the customer experience, end-to-end customer journeys/processes for the platforms
- Develop business justifications, drive product vision, establish roll-out roadmap and implement accordingly, working closely with key stakeholders:
- PD/ TB to make banking simpler for our customers
- GTO on roadmap planning for tech build to ensure capabilities built within timeline & cost; Drive the implementation of the digital capabilities.
- Sales to understand their pain points so as to create greater value for our internal users
Driving local implementation efforts
- Define pre-agreed performance matrix required to be reviewed on an ongoing basis
Performing ongoing reviews for content enhancement
- Ensure local team structure is in place to drive platform delivery & post-implementation BAU operations (managing content, drive local usage, etc.)
- Ensure countries to drive the execution of platform's development/delivery activities in accordance to agreed timeline
Post-implementation monitoring against pre-agreed metrics
- Establish roadmap of local contents, features on an annual basis
- Review of VoC to identify opportunities to enhance experience/ features for customers
- Ensure countries' post-implementation adoption/support monitoring based on defined performance matrix
- Adoption monitoring of MIS and perform communication on performance matrix on an ongoing basis, e.g. no. of downloads, active/ dormant users), usability of features, penetration, etc.
Be a part of UOB Family
- 6-10 years of relevant banking and/or consulting experience with Bachelor's degree.
- Experience as a business lead/ product owner in driving digital self-serve, engagement and transact capabilities implementation
- Strong business domain knowledge in business/ Small Medium Enterprise (SME) banking or related financial industry (E.g. Fintech, etc.)
- Good understanding of the business/ SME banking landscape in terms of products, services and typical banking applications
- Familiar with change management processes and project management fundamentals
- Experienced in handling regional level programmes/ projects
- Display strong analytical, problem solving, communication and creative skills
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding communications, influencing, negotiating and persuation skills
- Resourceful team player, passionate, diligent and resilient individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.