An established European Corporate Bank is currently looking for an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join their team. You will be reporting to the Head of Credit Risk Management and responsible for performing risk assessments on the credit proposals (new transactions, waivers, annual reviews) submitted by front line officers, exercise credit judgment on the counter-parties, and make sound credit recommendations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $175,000 per annum.
You will be required to:
- Perform credit assessment on new credit proposals and review existing accounts
- Review and report on account and portfolio performance
- Provide financial analysis and projections
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors in your credit evaluation, and
- Plan and organise to ensure the credit review workflow can be ready for the approval process in timely manner.
- Additionally, you will participate in portfolio stress tests, review and update lending guidelines as well as ad-hoc projects.
- A recognized university degree in Banking / Finance
- Minimum 8 years as a Credit Risk Management
- Experience in Commodity Trade Financing
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidate kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei; R1110161) or +65 6730 7874.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicant will be contacted.
Office location: Central