VP Corporate and Business Strategy
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Permanent, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: R1105397
- 17 Apr 19
This role delivers best practice strategic thinking, design, implementation and leadership to projects that deliver tangible commercial benefits to the Group across APAC. Keywords: strategy, design and implementation, team leadership, project management, cross-border collaboration, creative decision-making, problem solving, critical thinking, risk management
The Vice President (Strategy) will utilise their proven track record and experience in bringing project excellence to the design and implementation of the Group's strategic initiatives across APAC. The successful candidate is an established project leader and be able to work effectively across a range of stakeholders and business partners both local and global. This role will require demonstrated success in the following area's::
- project leadership and management
- effective communication skills
- strong stakeholder management
- creative decision-making and problem solving
- adherence to risk and control requirements.
Ideal candidates will have least 7-10 years relevant experience in both a leading consulting firm and global financial institution.