VP, Corporate Finance (Debt Structuring)
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 16 Oct 18
Intro A globally recognised and top-tier investment management organization is looking for a Debt Structuring specialist to join a newly-created team and function.
You will be liaising with internal senior management to manage financing work-streams for leveraged transactions working closely with external banking finance teams.
Some of the major responsibilities include: -
- Evaluate the optimal mix for Capital and Debt Structuring to minimise the cost of capital while taking into account tax & legal considerations.
- Ensure all debt transactions are in compliance with internal policies framework
- Build and maintain banking relationships
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- Between 7 - 12 years of experience in Investment Banking - in particular within leveraged structured finance teams with debt structuring experience.
- Experience with asset back financing, project financing and real estate financing.
- Able to conduct credit and capital structure analysis
- Good understanding of financial modelling/valuation.
- Outstanding communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join the buy-side if you're currently within investment banking.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Prem John at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1107347 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330